Winter Verbs

11:39 AM

Making : a terrarium
Cooking : macaroni & cheese for the kids
Drinking : water water water
Reading: a year without make-up: tales of a 20-something traveler by stephanie yoder
Wanting: warmer weather
Looking: for new music (any suggestions?)
Wasting: my time looking up travel information
Wishing: i had more work hours
Enjoying: my free time during the mornings
Waiting: for deployment to end
Liking: the opportunity to write and send care packages to payden
Wondering: when i should announce some good news
Loving: spending time with my family
Marvelling: at how lucky i am
Needing: Crockpot recipes  
Wearing: something old, something cute
Noticing: the difference my physical therapy is doing
Bookmarking: Travel stuff because I'm addicted
Giggling: at silly memes i keep finding
Feeling: happy, loved, strong and motivated

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ok so Pretty much the whole Act of Valor soundtrack (I know you told me to watch it lol I never did)
    Riptide - Vance Joy
    Half a Heat and They Don't Know About Us - One Direction (I know, I know...)
    All of The Head and the Heart album (It's all good)
    White WInter Hymnal - Birdy
    The whole Wild and Free album by A Rocket to the Moon
    Paris - Benton Paul
    Love Does - Brandon Heath
    Hello My Name Is - Matthew West
    Love Life ft. Kika - John Mamann (only available on YouTube)
    Who You Are - Unspoken
    Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images