My past week

11:16 AM

My past week has been filled with Superbowl excitement, wedding planning and lots of snow.
First off, the Superbowl rocked! I've been rooting for the Seahawks all season and to have a win like that was awesome. Not to mention, Payden and I made a bet before the game and the one with the loosing team had to buy the other a new book of their choice. Needless to say, I'm enjoying Legend by Marie Lu. Thanks babe! ;)



  The rest of my week has consisted of wedding fairs, making dress appointments, looking for venues and so much more. And if you didn't know, here's a great tip, it takes approximately 6 months to order in a customized wedding dress. Yeah. Good thing I'm starting now. 
 It's been snowing for the past couple days and today is a snow day! Yippie for icy roads. 

Where is the warm weather? Someone please make spring come faster. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images