Hello Loves

12:12 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 


It's been a while, I know, I know. 
After a little blogging break I am happy to be back!
2015 will be full of quite a lot of changes in my life. I can't quite announce them yet but I'll let you know as soon as they're concrete! 
Let me just say that they will most likely be including a passport so yippie!!

Here's a list of things going on at the moment;

1. I'm diving into my photography business and building a website! YAY!
2. Out of the 17 picture frames I have hung on walls in my home, 4 of them have photographs, 6 of them have quotes and 7 (all of which are an 8X10 or larger) are empty. I'm working on it. 
3. I am trying to get back into running.
4. While P is gone, I'm trying out new recipes on myself which is pretty interesting. 
5. I'm obsessed with Lush bath bombs and candles
6. I'm looking for new music, so if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments!
7. I'm currently obsessing over Switched at Birth and Nikita. Both on Netflix.
8. I'm reading Wild, & Persuasion
9. I've been reteaching myself French
10. I'm in desperate need of good Mexican food, which there is none in Hawaii. 

So there you have it, some facts about my life right at this moment!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images