Best Weekend Ever

6:48 PM

Last Thursday I had the opportunity to go to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball with Payden and it was so much fun! This was our second ball together. It had a beautiful ceremony (even if I couldn't see anything. Darn tall Marines!), great dinner, wonderful company and some awesome dancing at the end! I think the dancing was my favorite part because there were only about 75 people tops out of the hundreds that came. It was great watching the break dancing battles between the Marines and just all out fun! Not to mention this year my amazing husband made my dress! Yes, I know I got a good one :)



The next day we made waffles in the morning then visited kittens at the Humane Society (the only thing keeping me from adopting one!). On our way home we took a detour and splashed around in the ocean fully clothed for the heck of it. It was so much fun! The moon lit up the ocean and we were both pretty freaked out about getting eaten by sharks. We came home and hiked (moreover walked) KT hill, practiced our hog tying skills then built a blanket fort in our living room. We ate ramen noodles for dinner, ice cream for dessert and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. Needless to say, it was a pretty perfect day!




On Saturday I went to a Christmas party thrown by some local photographers. We had dinner, raffles and giveaways. An awesome photo booth, minute to win it games, a singing performance of christmas carols and lots of laughs. I ended up winning a reflector which was pretty sweet!!

Our weekend ended with some well needed house cleaning on Sunday and putting up our Christmas lights. I hope you all had a great weekend as well!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images