Shinangans lately..

1:36 PM

So... I got a camera. 
(Oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh!!!)

Yes. On the 13th, Tucker joined my camera family and boy oh boy has it been fun! I've been on two photo shoots with Keila and may have almost crashed my computer with all the RAW files I uploaded...oops. Here are a few of my favorite shots over the past weekend: 

An update on Payden, he's doing well. We passed the halfway mark! Yay!


 I also went to my nieces soccer game where my sister was the assistant coach!
Izabell was texting my mom and I encrypted love messages. 


 It is also my oldest brother Christopher's birthday today! We celebrated yesterday with ice cream pie and good ol' family time.

 Loved this week and can't wait to see what the next few bring!

















  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images