Happy thoughts

10:14 AM

I wanted to say a few things today. 

It's almost noon and I am still in my pajamas, my cat threw up on the carpet and I have a hefty list of things I need to do that probably wont get done.

It will be a WONDERFUL day. 

Jack Johnson's new album came out today, I get to go to my job that I love so much and the weather is perfect. 

I've been in a rut lately. This rut has consisted of confusion, stress, anger, more stress and exhaustion. I haven't wanted to go to work, I haven't wanted to finish the remodel on my room for stupid reasons, I haven't wanted to handle my photography business the way I need to. Then I realized, WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?! I've always been one to tell others that their attitude changes everything. So you know what? My bad attitude has been kicked out of the party. I have so many things to look forward to each and every day and the opportunity to meet new people. So cheers to today! Let's all look on the bright side and smile because it's wonderful to be alive.

 Here's a beautiful song to make you smile and dance:





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images