Bittersweet goodbyes

12:47 PM

Yesterday I had to send one of my dearest and best friends off to college

. . . and that was really hard.

I have known Geena since I was 9 or 10 years old. We've lived "around the corner and a few houses down" for 9 1/2 years. We've been through so much, especially in this last two years. She's my #1 go-to girl when I'm having a bad day, need to talk about important life problems, need a good laugh, just want to have fun or just need a really good hug. . . you know, one of those hugs where you don't let go for a really long time but it's never awkward. . . yeah, one of those. I'll miss you best friend!
Enjoy all of your beautiful adventures at BYU-I and wherever life takes you!


P.S. Don't go off and get married too quickly! Wait for me!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images